The first step is to complete a Zoning Permit and return it to the Community Development Manager, Denise Siegel via email firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at City Hall. Please refer to our Economic Guide to Development for questions, flow charts, timelines and contacts.
Master Plan 2016-2021
- Fence Permit
- New Building Construction
- Existing Building Addition/Alteration
- Address Ordinance Questions
- Building Demolition
- Moving a Building
Criteria for Submitting a Site Plan.
- Determine zoning of property: Download zoning map.
- Review ordinance district regulations. Download zoning district files C1, C2, M1, M2, R1C, R2, CBD, R1A & B, Subdivision.
- Create site plan: Download Site Plan Review requirements
- Submit a Zoning Permit application to City: Download Permit
- Schedule meeting with city staff for preliminary review
- Submit site plan to Community Development Manager for Departmental review and submission to the Planning Commission.
- Site Plan goes to City Council with recommendation from Planning Commission: View commission meeting minutes.
- E-mail any questions to email@example.com