Welcome, Plainwell’s Farmers’ Market!
We enjoy connecting our local farmers, artisans and bakers with the great people from Plainwell and surrounding community. Our market is funded in part by the Michigan Gas Company.
Market Meeting for 2019 is scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 24 at 3 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
We offer both an Outdoor and Indoor Market:
- Outdoor Market is open mid-May through the first week of October
- located in the parking lot of the Community Center, 798 E. Bridge St. Thursdays 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Indoor Market is open the first Saturday in November through the second Saturday in December
- located inside City Hall, 211 N. Main St. from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Are You A Farmer, Artisan, Baker or Flea Market Vendor?
Our goal is to grow into a Destination Market for West Michigan. We want this to be a community gathering place that will showcase Plainwell for all to see and enjoy.
We’d love to have you join our growing list of vendors at our Outdoor and Indoor Markets!
Applications are now available for our Indoor Season.
Giving Back and Helping Out
The goals of our Market are:
- to be a profitable outlet for local farmers, artisans and bakers
- to create a gathering spot and opportunity for social interactions for Plainwell-area residents
- to provide an ample selection and variety of high-quality, fresh, locally-grown produce & crafts for customers
- to bring people downtown and foster a sense of community
Our Market accepts Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) along with Double Up Food Bucks, to help ensure all of our patrons can enjoy fresh produce and healthy and delicious locally-produced foods. Bring your Bridge Card to the Market to give us a try!
Come check us out! We’d love to hear what you think.
Please stop by the Information Booth to say Hello!
Farmers' Market is sponsored in part by: