Welcome, Plainwell’s Farmers’ Market!
We enjoy connecting our local farmers, artisans and bakers with the great people from Plainwell and surrounding community.
With the COVID-19 outbreak our market will be taking all precautions that are set in place by the State/Federal Guidelines, MIFMS, MDARD and Michigan Farmers' Market Coalition.
We offer both an Outdoor and Indoor Market:
- Outdoor Market opens Thursday, June 4 (tenative) - Oct. 8, 2020
- located in the parking lot of the SW Donut Mill, 554 E. Bridge St. Thursdays 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Indoor Market is open the first Saturday in November through the second Saturday in December
- located inside City Hall, 211 N. Main St. from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Are You A Farmer, Artisan, Baker or Flea Market Vendor?
Our goal is to grow into a Destination Market for West Michigan. We want this to be a community gathering place that will showcase Plainwell for all to see and enjoy.
We’d love to have you join our growing list of vendors at our Outdoor and Indoor Markets!
Giving Back and Helping Out
The goals of our Market are:
- to be a profitable outlet for local farmers, artisans and bakers
- to create a gathering spot and opportunity for social interactions for Plainwell-area residents
- to provide an ample selection and variety of high-quality, fresh, locally-grown produce & crafts for customers
- to bring people downtown and foster a sense of community
Due to COVID and sanitation concerns of the tokens our market will not be issueing Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Double Up Food Bucks.
Come check us out! We’d love to hear what you think.
Please stop by the Information Booth to say Hello!