Plainwell’s Farmers’ Market:
We enjoy connecting our local farmers, artisans and bakers with the great people from Plainwell and surrounding community.
We offer both an Outdoor and Indoor Market: Follow us on facebook
- Outdoor Market opens Thursday, May 4 - Sept. 28, 2023
- located in the parking lot of the Paper Mill, 200 Allegan St. Thursdays 3:00-6:30 p.m.
- Registration forms for the Outdoor Market 2023 - Vendor Spots are full for the Outdoor Market.
- contact us a Market@plainwell.org to be put on out waitlist.
- Indoor Market is open on Saturday's, November 4 - Dec. 9, 2023
- located inside City Hall, 211 N. Main St. from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Registration forms available - new vendors applications wil be accepted after October 19, 2023.
Are You A Farmer, Artisan, Baker or Flea Market Vendor?
Our goal is to grow into a Destination Market for West Michigan. We want this to be a community gathering place that will showcase Plainwell for all to see and enjoy.
We’d love to have you join our growing list of vendors at our Outdoor and Indoor Markets!
Giving Back and Helping Out
The goals of our Market are:
- to be a profitable outlet for local farmers, artisans and bakers
- to create a gathering spot and opportunity for social interactions for Plainwell-area residents
- to provide an ample selection and variety of high-quality, fresh, locally-grown produce & crafts for customers
- to bring people downtown and foster a sense of community
Come check us out! We’d love to hear what you think.
Please stop by and shop local Shop Plainwell!