The first step is to complete a Zoning Permit and return it to the Community Development Manager, Denise Siegel via email email@example.com or dropped off at City Hall. For questions call (269) 685-6821.
- Fence Permit
- New Building Construction
- Existing Building Addition/Alteration
- Address Ordinance Questions
- Building Demolition
- Moving a Building
Criteria for submitting a Site Plan.
- Determine zoning of property: Download zoning map.
- Review ordinance district regulations. Download zoning district files: C-1, C-2, M-1, M-2, R-1C,R-2, CBD, R1A & B, Subdivision.
- Create site plan: Download Site Plan Review requirements
- Submit a Zoning Permit application to City: Download Permit
- Submit site plan to City Clerk for Departmental review and submission to the Planning Commission.
- Site Plan goes to City Council with recommendation from Planning Commission: View commission meeting minutes.
- E-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org