Plainwell Dog Park – Coming in 2018!
Success! Our Patronicity/Crowdfunding Campaign through Michigan Economic Development Corporation was successful. Thank you to everyone who contributed. Dog Park Coming in 2018!
The City of Plainwell will designate approximately 12,000 square feet of space in Cook Park, which has 5 acres of land with walking paths, a pavilion, restrooms, a 100 ft lighted sledding hill and it is also slightly secluded, which makes this the perfect selection for the dog park.The design for the dog park includes:
- Separate areas for small dogs / large dogs encompassed by a vinyl coated chain link fence with separate gates
- Double gate at the entrance to avoid any accidental releases
- Park benches (6) placed throughout the park, transforming the space into a community gathering place.
- Convenient watering and waste stations
- Concrete and brick entrance into the park
- Agility equipment (8) pieces 4 in each area
You can still donate and/or purchase a brick.
Sponsorship/Donation & Brick order forms
Just a few of our furry friends who are are now looking forward to the dog park!