Current Job Postings:
We are now accepting applications for Seasonal Maintenance positions in Public Works. This is temporary, seasonal position May – August, with approximately 25 – 35 hours per week. $10.00 per hour. Full job descriptions available. Examples of the duties which may be assigned:
- Plants, seeds, weed, fertilize, and water grounds. Mows, trims and completes related landscape maintenance duties.
- Washes, scrapes, paints park equipment and facilities.
- Completes basic custodial and maintenance duties for City buildings and facilities.
- Cleans curbs and gutters, sweeps sidewalks, and assists with wastewater treatment plant maintenance.
- Operates light vehicles and trucks, hand or power tools.
HR Depart. 211 North Main St Plainwell, 49080,
firstname.lastname@example.org (not a secured e-mail) or FAX 269-685-8328
Return to above on or before 5 pm 2/28/2017
The City of Plainwell considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, the City also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable Michigan Civil Rights Statutes. Non Discrimination Policy.