The United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) defines a “Brownfield” as real property, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant.
- Commercial Space, 120 S. Main St.
- Plainwell Dog Park Fundraising Page
- Industrial for Sale 962 Industrial Parkway
- Help in starting a Small Business
- Commercial Space, 115 N. Main St.
- Former Paper Mill Sections for Lease or Sale
- Industrial for Lease: 927 Lincoln Parkway
- Commercial For Sale: 135 N. Anderson