Can I have a campfire in my yard?
You may have a campfire in your yard under the following conditions:
- The campfire is in an approved container, and the approved container is made of non-combustible materials, rocks, cement, or metal and is no more than four feet in diameter (48 inches)
- Only wood products can be burned
- A competent adult must be at the site at all times until fire is completely extinguished
- Extinguishing equipment must be readily available at the site
- The fire must be 50 feet from any building or overhead wires
- Authorization of property owner by presence or in writing is required